This week’s guests are Eli Pousson (@elipousson) of Baltimore Heritage and Robyn Stegman (@rsteggy), a “geek for good” who works with the Changing Media Group and the Baltimore social enterprise community.
Our conversation spans centuries! We explore Baltimore’s rich and still relevant history, how tech tools can unearth stories from the past, and some non sequiter online amusements. Enjoy!
Direct Download: All the Pieces Matter – Episode 5
Links of interest:
* My Daguerreotype Boyfriend
* Baltimore 1814 | Every Day is Monumental
* Explore Baltimore Heritage app
* The narrowest rowhouse in Baltimore: City Paper story
* The Story of Formstone | Welcome to Baltimore, Hon!
* Old-House Journal at Google Books
* The Painted Screen Society of Baltimore
* Elaine Eff on painted screens
* Preserving Local Traditions: Cleaning Marble Stoops in Baltimore
* Power in Dirt
* Vacants 2 Value – Explore City Neighborhoods
* Mount Vernon Neighborhood · Live Baltimore
* Bmore Historic 2014: Baltimore’s Preservation, Public History & Cultural Heritage Unconference
* Grumpy Cat
* Buzzfeed: 23 Reasons Why Grumpy Cat Should Come To Baltimore